Where do I start...oh yeah...spent a FABULOUS time in Mexico in January! Went with my bff Cathy! It all came together very spur of the moment..like, one moment Cathy saying "you should come to Mexico, it will be a blast", and me saying "well..maybe", to a moment when I said "damn skippy, I am going to go and have some fun!!" I mean, who better to experience Mexico with than my best girl, who has been there like a million times! She knew all the hot spots, all the places to hang, all the great fun times! We met up with her other friend (whom I'd like to consider a friend of mine now too!) Angela, and Cathy's mom was also there! Cathy's friends that she met in Ixtapa a few years back, Heather and Craig were there as well...such a great couple, I really enjoyed getting to know them!
I cannot tell you how good it was for my soul to spend an entire week with the girls, laying on a beach, laying at the pool, indulging in the best damn guacamole I've ever had, and sipping on a few (or maybe more than a few..hee hee) frosty drinks! The weather was amazing, the sunsets can't be beat, the food...freakin' fabulous and the company was the best! I have tons and tons of pictures and I won't bore you with them all here, but there has been the request from some of you (and I won't mention names) to see that "bikini" picture!! :) so, gear up, you asked for it girl!.....
View from my room!

Angie and me on our way to Ixtapa Island!

Laying on the beach at Ixtapa Island...Corona's in hand!

Here's a bikini shot!
**side note: I love the store "Everything but Water", they have THE BEST suits evah!!!
Best Friends!!!
Isn't she the cutest??!!

My lunch most every day at the pool! (it wasn't hard to be a vegetarian here...I coulda survived on the guac alone!!)

I think this is getting a little pic heavy, so, why don't I make it a point to come back tomorrow with a few more...I mean, there was some pretty fun nightlife as well...LOL!!
Until next time,
Blessings!
7 comments:
I enjoyed our week together so much. I really treasure our friendship and know that we will grow old together as very close friends!! ( please remind Mandi that she will be wiping my butt too when you and I are old )
Maybe tomorrow you will put up a pretty picture of us!! wink!
I can't wait till our next trip!!
YAY! I am glad to see and hear that you had an amazing trip! YOu so deserve it... you look FABULOSOS!!
La-
I agree Mexican guac is the best..we had it at lunch time too with carrots and celery..yum!!!
Glad to see you updated this damn blog of yours!!haha
What great pictures!
It looks like you had a WONDERFUL time! :)
Hot damn...you are sizzling!!! Fabulous pictures girl.
Ok so I could survive on guac everyday too!! hehehe.
I'm glad you had a wonderful time and enjoyed every minute with your girlfriends.
It's about damn time you updated LOL!!
Awesome pics, so glad you had a great time!!
Looks like so much fun. What a hot mamma, I need to do your sit up routine...
If you don';t have one i don't even want to hear it!
Post a Comment