Okay, I know that a lot of you blog and when I visit them you all have these incredibly detailed, well kept journals. I can't for the life of me seem to get into a swing with this blogging thing! I think the idea is awesome and I want to have a really great blog but I just can't seem to keep up with this, so tell me what is the secret??
Well, it's Sunday. Tomorrow starts another week and another week of getting up at the crap of dawn with my daughter! I swear, last year she could sleep until 7:15, this year (new school...junior high now) she is at the bus stop by 7:00!! We are getting up 1 1/2 hours earlier now and it's rough, plus add to that the fact that I went back to work! I only work 3 days a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and it's at my local scrap store which is waaaay cool but it's really kicking my butt! I keep hoping that my body will eventually get used to this...sheesh!
Roger is out of town again, so what else is new huh? It really helps to have this part time job, makes my days go by a little faster. And what is with that?? Having my days go by fast?? Shouldn't we be savoring each moment? Making time last?? It's not that I want time to fly or my life to whiz by but with him being gone so much and me being here by my lonesome (well not really, I have Mandi), I just like the weeks he is gone to go by quickly...that does make sense right?
On a happier note, I think I've come up with a good plan to start my own little side business. Just need to work out some final details and then get the ball rolling. I am quite excited about the possibilites of it though I must say! I'll dish on that as soon as I'm sure of things..hee hee!!
Other than that, not much changes in my life, which is a good thing I suppose. Things are just rolling along as should be and for that I am thankful and blessed.
Better get Mandi to bed, heck that alarm goes off too early!
Until next time, God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment