I did the coolest thing today (well cool for me I suppose LOL)...I joined an art journal class online and we are creating a journal just for the Christmas/Holiday season! I've never done anything like this before and I am sooo freakin excited to be expanding my creativity and stepping outside my boundries of what I typically find comfortable. I love to write and the idea of writing something everyday really appeals to me. The scarey part is the creating of art. I'm no artist mind you, but have always aspired to be one
Roger comes home in a week...that will be good, I miss him especially now with the holidays around the corner...miss just hanging out, listening to Christmas music and looking at the tree. I was going through some photos earlier today in prep for the crop and came upon a pic of our first Christmas together as a married couple. It seems like a lifetime ago, yet it feels just like yesterday as well. In the pic is our "first born" Felix. Boy I sure miss that little guy, he was absolutley hands down the best dog ever!! Hard to believe this will be our second Christmas without him....
Ok, need to really try and get to bed, got a ton to do tomorrow and it's gotta start bright and early!
Blessings,
Cricket
No comments:
Post a Comment