Wow, it's been awhile since I blogged huh? Been super busy getting stuff ready for CKU-A Chicago, and here we are, the night before I leave to attend!! I am really excited. I've been waiting for this for almost 8 months now and I can remember exactly how I felt when I heard that CKU was coming to Chicago last August! I booked my hotel room that very day and joined the Yahoo group. It was a week or so later that Tracey asked me to join her as a moderator of the group and my life has never been the same or better!! What a blessing this group has been to me, I have made so many new friends and have had such fun. I am saddened to think that in under a week it will be all over...then what? I know that I will keep in contact with the girls that I have become so close to but I will truly miss the daily chat and laughter that the group has provided for me over these months.
I am looking forward to my album track with Anita and all my classes. What a cool experience to have, learning scrapbooking and paper crafting techniques from the brightest and bestest in the industry! I will most definetely share all the pics I take from my weekend. Got my camera battery charging!!
Ok, that's about it. Check back for an update and photos from CKU-A Chicago!! Whoo Hooo, here I come.............
Blessings,
Cricket
1 comment:
Time for an update, Cricket! can't wait to see some of your photos. :)
Post a Comment