Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Blogger Challenge...

Ok, so I've never done the Blogger Challenge from 2peas but I always seem to check them out, what can I say, like you (or you wouldn't be reading this..hee hee), I am addicted to blogs..so, I checked todays Blogger Challenge and decided that today is the day I take the plunge and do this..so here goes:

chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate all the way..like vanilla but I'm most definetly a chocoholic!!

sandals or barefoot? Barefoot!! Love the feeling of being barefoot.

basic grey or scenic route? This one is tough because I love both lines soooo much and for different reasons, but I suppose if I had to choose only one it would be Basic Grey!

primas or HS flowers? Primas. Just recently got some HS flowers and they rock but I love, love, primas.

computer journaling or handwritten? Computer for sure! It's not that I don't like my handwriting, I do use it to journal sometimes but I love to type and with computer journaling I can get funky with letters, sizes etc..

Madonna or Gwen Stefani? Gwen, she is awesome!!

Leno or Conan? Never ever watch either...can't say! Not much for late night talk shows..I'd rather watch a movie!!

Koolaid or Crystal Lite? Hey Kool-Aid!!! Black Cherry is da bomb!!

American Idol or Amazing Race? American Idol. Sure hope Chris Daughtry wins..he is soooo awesome!

catlover or doglover? Dogs. I've had cats too, but am allergic now and nothing beats the love of a dog!


Ok, that was fun. Now I can officially post a reply on the thread at 2peas saying "I Blogged"!! Check back later for some pics I took today!

Blessings,
Cricket :)

1 comment:

Monica said...

Love your answers!! I love Chris on AI too!! I think he'll be in the top 2!