Monday, July 17, 2006

Quick post!

Yes, it's true, I'm posting a second day in a row! This one is just a quick one, changed my music video..so love Five for Fighting, his voice is incredible in a strange way LOL!! I just love this song, makes me think about my own life...heck, I met Roger when I was a teenager, we've been through our 20's, our 30's and now we are starting our 40's together..who would have thought that way back in 1982 I'd be set up on a blind date and meet the guy who would have my heart forever!! We've been through alot together Roger and me, seen some pretty big changes in both ourselves and the world and we've been blessed to share in the creation of our beautiful daughter Amanda! Had you told me all this, way back then, I'd have thought you crazy! There will never be anyone for me but Roger, I knew then and I know now that he is my one true thing, the one person that will always have my heart..I love you Roger!

Okay, that's it for tonight. Tired to find a picture of us then and now, gonna take some searching and I'm just not up for that tonight!

Until next time....

Blessings!

4 comments:

Diana said...

What a sweet post! I really like this song too - even tho his voice sometimes bugs me, the heart in it makes up for it!

Anonymous said...

Crickety,
You made me weepy...too true your words. Love the song.
c

Anonymous said...

So sweet! We have been blessed to have found our other halves so early in life, don't you think?!

cruzzer68 said...

That made me get tears Cricket...It is such a good feeling to have your soul mate with you....What a blessing.