Monday, February 19, 2007

The Dark Side...

Okay, so Ramie tells me that the digi scrappers on Pops have now taken a bunch of us to the “dark side” and my friend Carol tells me every time I tell her I did another digi layout that I better not go to the “dark side”…I think I’m at the dark side…not a permanent resident but more than just a visitor I think!! This digi stuff is so much fun!! I am loving my new program Microsoft Digital Image Suite. This thing rocks! I was having such a terrible time with PSE 4.0, and I know that a lot of people master it with no problems (which was very frustrating to me..why couldn’t I???) so I let it go…I got this program and I am so much happier! Maybe one day I’ll try PSE again, but for now, I’m having a blast with DIS!!

Here is my latest creation….I seriously need to go on the shopping hunt for some more kits and stuff and I really need to get my photos more organized so I know what I have, but here it is..this is one of my favorite pictures..it’s a family pic we took last year at Roger’s 40th birthday. That year went fast, he’ll turn 41 in about a month!


Carol…don’t worry!! I won’t be giving up my paper, paint and ink but, I can see myself doing both now…maybe I’ll be able to take you to the “dark side” with me one day!!

Until next time,
Blessings!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why oh why has my friend Cricket moved into the badland. How I miss her in the land of paper. You will never pull me over to the dark side...never. You can't get your hands dirty using a keyboard. Unless you are trying to eat a McFlurry and type. Hehehe. Love the layout though. Now stop it already.

c

Robyn said...

Darkside? Then you are becoming the darside master! LOL Really, I love the green and black together! I have something on my scrap desk I'm working on it that combo...girl, you are in my head! :D

Meadow Walk said...

Wonderful page, Cricket!

You'll never get me to the Dark Side. I do that at work all day long! [in PhotoShop] Ugh, I need something different in my hobbies! :-))

--Michelle

Rachel said...

You are moving over to the dark side (haha) but I still like you!! I'm amazed though at how "easy" you make it look and for someone who has tried it I know its not "that" easy!! You're so talented....

Diana said...

Welcome to the digi side - I won't call it dark! LOL I know you will have it down quickly - your first pages are all so good! You can dabble and still not let go of paper!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Carol...just don't let yourself be completely brainwashed with this stuff! : )

Really, I'm just jealous I'm so computer-stupid and I WISH I could be as good as you are!

xoxo.

Tracy said...

...but it's so much funner on the dark side lol. Your layout is beautiful and as I said before I love that picture of the three of you!

Anonymous said...

Welcome, welcome to the dark side...bwahaha! It's seriously so much fun, isn't it?

Love that layout!