okay, so today I decided to play around with some digi stuff...still learning the ropes and it's slow going but I'm having fun anyways. Here is a simple layout I did with the concert pic from the other night...used a Rhonna Farrer (sp?) flourish around the pic and her scalloped paper...whatcha think?
Other than this and the tremendous amount of laundry I'm doing, it's been a rather quiet day! Watched a movie, had a cup of hot chocolate and puttered on the computer...kinda a nice, lazy day..still sorta bumming that Roger left again...oh well, such is our life!Until next time,
Blessings!
3 comments:
You did a great job on this layout!! I happen to think you're a certified digi scrapper now!! Honestly you rock!!
looks great....love the rhonna farrer stuff!!!
can't wait to learn all this stuff!
kathy
Hey cricket..... I came out to play!!! Love this LO. Looked at it on twopeas this morning. I want you to teach me how to make your altered bottle. That rocks!!!!
You can come play in my house now too!
Post a Comment