I'm going to try and find a picture on my harddrive and see if I can load it up to the blog....still learning, but having fun!
Hard to believe that today is the last official day of winter vacation and that Miss Mandi will head back to school on Monday...for that fact, I will too!! Yep, going back to restore my nail license. I let my license go a couple years ago, just got burnt out with doing nails and all but I've always regretted that I foolishly let the license lapse, so I am heading back to nail school to take my hours that I need to restore it! I thankfully won't need to do to many and I won't have to take the board exam again....even thinking I might set up shop again but I'm getting ahead of myself here LOL! Seriously, just wanting to restore my license is the only plan I have right now!
Alright, lets see if I can insert a picture here
YIPPEE it works!! Okay, that makes me feel good! This is one of the pictures I had done in November by Chris Jenkins Seriously, awesome photographer!!Okay then, it's all good....soon enough I'll be done with my pc and using this new baby 24/7!!
Until next time,
Blessings!
7 comments:
love this picture!
Soooo totally jealous of your new baby!!
What a beautiful photo! And you two are just gorgeous! FYI: I was a licensed cosmetologist for 20 years! I just let my license go! Hugs!
Ok! that photo of you and Mandi is gorgeous!!
You have a beautiful smile! Are they your teeth? haaah!
Another beautiful photo! :0)
This break seems like it flew by...so not ready for Monday, but then again...I'm so ready for Monday! LOL
Love that pic! And yay for being able to post from your new little one! (Does she have a name yet? Is it really a she?!)
Ramie
Love that picture of you and Mandi!! Good for you going back to school...I'll be your first nail appt..mine need it!!
There Lynette goes..talking about your smile and your teeth again!!! Next picture you take of yourself, take your teeth out of your mouth will you???? : ) JK
See, I learned something new about my new BFF, I didn't know you did nails!!
Post a Comment