Nothing a big umbrella wouldn't fix!Love your layouts below!
I know we have had so much rain....I am tired of it too!!!
Rain sucks... try to enjoy your time inside!! La-
A total bummer. We have had some serious thunderstorms too . Actually just about every weekend. That is so uncool. Ok..Im still not blogging, way too much homework, but I wanted to stop by and see what's shaking. I'm glad you are feeling better!!!!
i totally feel ya on the rain - we actually did pizza on the grill even though it was raining in west chicagoglad to hear you are feeling better - love all the layouts - they look great -one of these days i will get back to working with paper again!take care :)
Seriously I was so mad yesterday getting to my moms house and only an hour in the pool before it got cold and cloudy. Im sick of this weather too!
Where are you??? All okay I hope...
I'm really bad at blogging, but it appears that my good friend Cricket is too!!!!I love your PJ's, even if they don't fit me right!! **wink**
Just wanted to see if you're okay. I haven't seen you on SIS in forever!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Nothing a big umbrella wouldn't fix!
Love your layouts below!
I know we have had so much rain....I am tired of it too!!!
Rain sucks... try to enjoy your time inside!!
La-
A total bummer. We have had some serious thunderstorms too . Actually just about every weekend. That is so uncool.
Ok..Im still not blogging, way too much homework, but I wanted to stop by and see what's shaking. I'm glad you are feeling better!!!!
i totally feel ya on the rain - we actually did pizza on the grill even though it was raining in west chicago
glad to hear you are feeling better - love all the layouts - they look great -one of these days i will get back to working with paper again!
take care :)
Seriously I was so mad yesterday getting to my moms house and only an hour in the pool before it got cold and cloudy. Im sick of this weather too!
Where are you??? All okay I hope...
I'm really bad at blogging, but it appears that my good friend Cricket is too!!!!
I love your PJ's, even if they don't fit me right!! **wink**
Just wanted to see if you're okay. I haven't seen you on SIS in forever!!
Post a Comment