November came in and I've been busy trying to get things together for a scrapbooking retreat I am going to this weekend. I want to finally scrap our trip to Disney (before we go again LOL) that we took 5 years ago! Yeah, I had over 1250 pictures to sort through, find the ones I thought I'd like to use, then go through those and narrow it done even more while doing some editing to them...you know, color adjustments, cropping, removing the distractions from the background..ugh, such a chore it was! I have to say, I am getting to be a pro at using my Spot Healing Brush and the Clone Stamp!! LOL and, I got them all done...they are now sitting on an SD card ready to be popped into my little printer this weekend and scrapped!! I am almost packed up, just need to pull papers and some embellies and I think, I'll be good to go! I'm really excited to be going this weekend, hanging out with the girls, not having to be "mom" for a couple days!! Hopefully I'll have a lot to share here next week!
Otherwise, life in my world is pretty same ol same ol! Good thing! Just working my way through Christmas shopping and getting things ready for the holiday..hard to believe that it will soon be Thanksgiving!!
Alright, that's about all I have for now...need to get back to packing....
Until next time,
Blessings!
4 comments:
I can't believe that Halloween came and went already! Did your Michael Meyers scare anybody? LOL. Your puppy looked way too adorable.
Oh good that I finally got my Cricket dose I've been lacking!!
Cute cute cute pic of the "devil"...oh my that will be a fun pic to scrap!!
Have fun at the retreat and get working on that Disney album...but tell people the fun part about waiting to do the albums is look at all the MORE stuff that has come out lately for Disney for you to use...so you were smart in waiting..you knew what you were doing all along!!!
Oh you go girl!!! Have some scrappy fun for me too ok?
man oh man I can't wait to see what you spin out at your crop..so so excited for you..
Have a safe and wonderful time!!!
love your cute halloween doggy!
Post a Comment