It will hold 4 coasters (still working on those..so I guess I'm not technically done yet..sheesh!)....
Used My Mind's Eye papers from last year (love, love, love them!), a cute little "skelly" head that I found at our local scrap store, some bling around the bottom, velvet ribbon, a cute-ass bat pin and a Martha Stewart skull embellie. I painted and distressed the wooden box, adhered my papers, mod-podged it in a matte finish and added the ribbons and bling...the quote on the inside I found on the web!
Course, it's less than a week to Halloween, so I'm super late in this project but next year it will get it's use!



Watching horror movies (what else right?) and playing with paper...life is good! Oh and my bedroom and bathroom are being painted...finally after, um, 10 flippin' years! I have all new bedding and bath accessories to go up as soon as it's done...I can't wait! Okay, off to finish the coasters....
Until next time,
Blessings!
3 comments:
Its absolutely beautiful!!!! Good luck finishing the coasters...haha
Gorgeous!!! How are you?
The turned out fabulous! Really I love it!
Post a Comment