Ok, I just got the cutest dang pajamas from Victoria's Secret...they rock! They are white with multi-color dots all over them...flannel with matching slippers...I just put them on and they are the BEST!!! I love comfy pj's and when I saw these in my latest catty I knew I had to have them. Course I had to order a few different pairs of pj's and some new undies too...such fun! Makes my cold feel soooo much better (hee hee). I've had the WORST cold this past week...had to miss a day and a half of work (bummer..really, I love my job at my lss) but went back today feeling like a new person. I usually don't work on Friday's but the owners are heading out of town this weekend for a scrap retreat (sure wish I could go...) and so I filled in for them today and am working Sunday too. I've been working on some altered clipboards that my mom has asked me to make for her to give as Christmas gifts, and I'm also making a few for myself to give. Then I decided that my 9 lunch tins needed to be worked on so I'm altering one of them as a gift as well. Used the new Making Memories Vintage Hip line of papers and bellies...waaay cute stuff!!
Roger is on his way home as we speak...flying in from Brazil. It will be nice to have him here for a couple weeks...or will it?? (just kidding)...and it's so hard to believe that Thanksgiving will be here in two weeks!! I can't handle it, my Christmas tree will be up in two weeks!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I have to say, I'm really ahead of the game gift wise this year, got almost all my holiday shopping done, except for Mandi but other than that, and to make a few more gifts, I am done!! I decided years ago that I was tired of stressing out at the holidays because I was never ready...so I started to plan and now when Thanksgiving arrives I'm set and can enjoy the holiday much more...which reminds me, need to work on my Christmas cards this weekend too!!
Ok, that's about all for tonight. I'm thinking I need to pop a dvd in and chill...just got finished listening to Madonnas new single "Hung Up"..man that is one awesome tune..can't decide if I want the whole album or not...it's waaaay cool though, makes me just bop around when I hear it! If you've not had the chance to hear it, go to her website: www.madonna.com and you can listen to the whole tune! Makes ya wanna get up and dance I tell ya! Of course, lets be honest here, a true disco diva I am and anything that is remotely like ABBA is gold in my book!
Have a wonderful evening!
Cricket :)
No comments:
Post a Comment