Ok, so I guess I kinda suck at this whole bloggin thing huh? I really have been meaning to post sooner but as usual time just gets in my way. Ok, so no big deal, I'll try again to be better!
I'm smiling again!! Last night I got fed up with how my hands and nails looked!! I'm talking really shabby here and not the cute shabby chic I like to see in scrapping either LOL! I should tell you that in my previous life (say 4 months ago) I was a nail tech. I finally got burned out on doing nails and said "ENOUGH" and took my own nails off (fake ones guys..hee hee)but since then I've hated how my hands looked so awful (I'm a closet cuticle picker as well when I don't have my artificials on), so last night I called a local salon and booked my appointment...ta da...I now have my nails back and it feels so good! Of course my typing is suffering but beauty comes with a price right??
Whatelse has been happening? Oh yeah, the convention....it went well. The one class that I was stressing over wound up cancelling but my other one, the paper bag album went really well, I think that the ladies who attended it really enjoyed themselves. Other than that, it was a pretty calm day! Now it's just back to working on my classes for the next couple months, getting the samples made and getting my schedule all worked out. Rogers visit was fun, Halloween was fun and now, here we are in November!
Tonight I'm heading to a crop, gonna work on a small project. Ok, that's about it for me. I am going to try to post more often, I hate it when I visit a blog and the owner doesn't post on a regular basis so maybe that will be my motivation to do this better.
I'll leave you with another song that has had major airtime on my ipod...it's kinda old but I love it...My Immortal by Evanescence..course I love the more metal edged version but either one is beautiful! Have a terrific evening!
Blessings,
Cricket
1 comment:
You know I have NEVER had my nails done... I want that and a pedicure for Christmas... I should have started dropping hints. HA!
Post a Comment