Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Picture Shares....

Hey! I just finished downloading some pics to my puter from my weekend at CHA!! Thought I'd share a couple!! I had such a great time, I'm still giggling at all the crazy silliness that Carol, Tracy and I had. On Saturday night we met up with Shelley Frizelis, Mary Mitchell, Linda Shouldice and Joyce McBriarty at Gibson's for dinner, what a nice time that was, then afterwards, of course, we hit the bar at the Hyatt where more craziness ensued. A fun time was had by all and it was so nice to meet up with some of the CE gals that we will be joining in Arizona in September!!

Anyways, I've got a ton of layouts to share, just need to get them off my camera (that will be a project for tomorrow) so until then, here is Carol and I with Elvis, and the whole gang at dinner!





And as for my new Kelly Clarkson song...this one's for you Carol and Tracy!! LOL!!

Blessings,
Cricket :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE Kelly Clarkson--I totally jam to her c.d. in my truck all the time!

Great photos, too--though it makes me sad all over again that I didn't get to see you! : (

Oh well--just one more month!!

xoxo,
Becca

Rachel said...

Glad you had a good time (and nice to see you blogging again!!)haha

Steph said...

totally cool you got to meet Elvis..looks like u girls had fun