Thursday, May 24, 2007

Serious Eye Candy!

Okay, this is gonna be a quickie tonight....in honor of tomorrows debut of the new Pirates movie and since I lust after Johnny, I seriously love me some Johnny Depp...and....my sister is a big fan of the movies....and I seriously love me some Johnny Depp, he is, after all on my list...and did I mention I love Johnny??? I am treating you to some wonderful eye candy tonight: ta-da!!! Captain Jack, major swashbuckler and all around hottie!

until next time,


Blessings!

4 comments:

Tina J. said...

Oh my, isn't he a pretty boy!?! Even as Captain Jack and looking like he's badly in need of a bath, he's still pretty!

I'm so glad you had a great vacation! Glad you're home safe and sound too!

Tina J.

Rachel said...

So do tell what did you think of the movie..we haven't made it there yet (sold out when we tried to go!!)

Cathy said...

Eye Candy would be "NAKED"!!!

Janette said...

Oh he is yummy eye candy! =D