Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's been ordered!!



I am so totally jazzed about it, it's been ordered and I should have it in about a week or so!!

Now to start another project! Got one in the works but I'm not gonna share anymore details until it gets under way, but, if all works out, it will be pretty exciting for me and a whole new avenue for me to venture down! I promise, you'll know as soon as I do! Hee hee....

In school news, yep, the bad weather we are having has caused me to miss a couple days this week...no biggie, I'm on a work at my own pace kinda deal so I only have to really go one day next week and I'll be done. I'm doing a gel fill and pedi tomorrow on mom, yay mom! I have to say, I joked with Roger the other day while we were chatting that getting back into nails is like riding a bike, you just don't forget...and you know something, it feels really good! I'm so happy with my decision to do this, in fact, I've been very happy with a lot of decisions I've made over the past 6 to 7 months! It feels really good to be "me" again, I missed me and I didn't even realize how much until "I" returned! I really have to thank God himself for putting into place, events and things that steered me into a much happier world! Prayer does work people! :0)

alright, that's all for now,

Until next time,
Blessings!

6 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

Cheers girl..
I'm glad you "found" you!!!

that album is going to kick butt!!!


happy happy joy joy

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

&gaspppssssssssssssssss* I LOVE IT! Omg how CUTE!

So jealous youa re getting a mani pedi. Aine got a pedi - but mummy didn't. lol

HUGS!

monica.coffman said...

I just love your December Daily...so cute! Can't wait to hear what you have up your sleeve next.

Rachel said...

I'm dying to know what you have up your sleep...how fun!!

That book is going to rock...great job!!!

I too am glad you found "you"...you are a great person and one not to be missed!!

La- said...

What a great feeling it is to make good decisions that start to change your life for the better! WTG!

Your book looks awesome! I will be excited to see pics of it when it comes in!!

La-

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

I can't wait to see your dec. daily when you get it Cricket!! Cause I know you will show me right??!! So cool you are doing nails again!! You be good in class girl!!