Friday, April 17, 2009

A few layout shares...

So, told ya I had a few more digi layouts that I was gonna share with ya'll....today is the day! These layouts were all created using kits designed by Ilona Havenaar and are available at One Single Seed. The first one uses her "Dorian" kit. This kit, is terrific for all those boy pages you have to do! While I don't have a son and Roger is never home long enough for me to snap a picture of him, I thought it perfect to do a layout of my "guy" Ozzi!



I just love the fun embellies, the grungy papers and the stitched alpha is awesome!!

This next layout uses her "Happy Hoppin" kit. This kit is perfect for all your Easter pages! It comes with the cutest bunny and egg embellies!! I chose to do an everyday type of layout though, using a more recent pic of my girl! I changed the pic from color to an antique color and thought it went well with the papers and embellies I chose!



I really enjoyed working with these kits this month, the April Mega Kit and Ilona's Dorian and Happy Hoppin! You should seriously check out One Single Seed, there are so many fun and cool digital and paper scrapping kits available there, as well as an awesome forum with the nicest gals on the net!!

I have to say, I am sorry I won't be on their CT after this month...I took another road in my life and while I wish I could participate in both, at this time it had to be one or the other! However, One Single Seed is not gonna get rid of me that easily, I will still be hanging around daily, chatting it up with everyone there and drooling over all the wonderful creations that Tracy's fabulous Creative Team members create!!

Today is hair day! I went this morning and had mine done, Mandi is going after school....yep, another wedding preparation to check off the list! Hey, it's not all bad...yesterday was nails, today hair, Monday is waxing appts, Tuesday is pedicures...then it's Arizona, here we come! Nothing like spending a week in spas and salons!! Yay for girly good times!!

Alright, gotta jam...

Until next time,
Blessings!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

SUPER layouts...you are so talented!!!

I think I have an idea of what your news is but I could be WAY off...but either way I can tell how happy its making you!!!

Kristin K Stock said...

I have to say I am sorry that you won't be on our team anymore. PLEASE stay around...pretty please. Your Awesome Cricket!!!

La- said...

Gorgeous pages! I love that pic of your DD!!

Sounds like the pampering is being drawn out! LOL THAT sounds like a plan!

La-

Ramie :-) said...

Love the layouts! Intrigued to know what your new venture is!! It sounds exciting!