Thursday, June 11, 2009

Twice in one day!

Wow, not only do I not blog for a couple weeks, but when I do, I blog twice in one stinkin' day! Be sure to scroll to the next post for an update, but for this one, just sharing a picture I played with in PS tonight! Using some texture and adjusting Hue/Saturation and Lightness..

Took this picture of teeny tiny flowers during a photo lesson....had just purchased some extension tubes to make my zoom lens a macro! Yay!!


Original picture:



After playing around:



Subtle difference...well, the texture is sublte, the colors I think are not hugely changed..you can really see it in the stems but I do like how it turned out, and it was fun to learn something new!! Will definitely be playing around more with this in the future! When I think of all the options out there to use for texture...fun stuff!!!

Until next time, (and it won't be another one tonight! LOL)
Blessings!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so glad you updated your blog instead of making dinner...haha

La- said...

I love that image and what you did with it! NICE!!