Alright, I've been promising my girl Nancy pics of my new baby! Yep, about a month ago (maybe I'm not real sure) my sewing machine decided to act up on me. I had enough of it! I had been thinking for about a year about investing into a new machine but since my current one was okay, I kept putting it off. However, when she decided to give me fits while in the middle of an important sewing project, I threw my hands up and said..ENOUGH! I got super lucky and was able to score an amazing deal on my new baby, a Janome Memory Craft 6600!!! Good Lord about, this machine freakin' ROCKS!!!! I was able to finish off my project and but for having to thread and wind a bobbin, I swear this baby all but sews on its own!! So, here ya go Nancy, I've been promising you pics...here ya go! With said project on it as well!!

I can't scream loud enough at how awesome this machine is! Automatic needle threader, automatic thread cutter....oodles of embroidery patterns at my disposal....it's SWEET! I have already become quite the fabric junkie...you should see the fat quarter bundle I just scored from Acorn Quilt & Gift Company...talk about yummy fabrics...just waiting to begin being made into yet another quilt! Moda...can I just say how much I love Moda fabrics! Ah, once the holidays are over that new baby of mine will be getting quite the workout!
Alright, that's about it for me....gonna go throw a movie on the dvd player and chillax. It's a grey and gloomy Sunday here in Chicago but I had a good morning hanging with the girl at Starbucks....all decked out in my new Uggs and feeling very warm and sassy! Hope ya'll have a good week...how bout it, less then two weeks until Christmas...ARGH!! Stop the machine, I need to get off...it's coming way to fast....
Until next time,
Blessings!
6 comments:
I totally understand, Cricket! I bailed on my 25 Days of Christmas cards after 7 days, just too much going on to keep up!
Your book for 2010 sounds intriguing, can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for next year.
Glad you are enjoying your sewing! Your machine looks really neat!
I love the new "baby!" And I totally get the whole not going to finish the project! it happens! I htink journaling all next year is a great idea! I did that for the year I turned 30 and I love that book! :)
La-
I've tried to do my christmas journal for years and never make it past day 7...
This year I did a year in review album and I did really good with that...it was much easier for me!!
Love your new baby!!!
Gassssssssspppppppp!!!
I Loveeeee the new baby!!!! So pretty & techno savy!
*sigh* I think you need to a live demo for me & Amy *nods*
oh & I adore moda fabric - I have to post my new quilt soon - alas - my quilts are so not pretty like yours!
Can't wait to see ya & Amy & thanks for posting the babino! Now what type of uggs did ya'all get!? Hugs. Nan
"get over it"...love it!
I fail at all those challenges, I don't even try anymore. LOL
Have fun with the machine, I was just thinking about pulling out my dinosaur and making some curtains so maybe it would help the chill in this house.
Useful information. Lucky me I discovered your site by chance,and I am surprised why this coincidence did not happened in advance!I bookmarked it.
Post a Comment