Today was a grey, gloomy, and somewhat cool day here, and it really feels like Fall is on our doorstep! I actually hit Starbucks after my grocery shopping this morning and got myself a hot chocolate! I LOVE hot chocolate, I make it at home all the time (summer months included), but rarely do I get it at Starbucks...I mean, come on, it's Starbucks...gotta have coffee there! LOL...but I was jonesing for a Hot Chocolate so that's what I treated myself to...only a tall size (which is their small) but I had it topped with whipped cream which I NEVER get...I can't remember the last time I actually had whipped cream on something...but, today I splurged!!
Came home from the store and finished off all the laundry...still need to do Mandi's bed linens this week but am waiting until the day before I leave for Arizona....and I still haven't packed a stinkin' thing yet...oh well, it won't be too hard, capri's, tanks, and jammies...oh yeah, one pair of shorts (to apease my sister who thinks I must wear them there) I haven't worn shorts all summer...I'm more a capri's and skirt girl..but in the interest of at least having the option of wearing them, I'll pack one pair!
So after all the house stuff was finished I poked around in my photo boxes and found a picture of Roger and I on New Years Eve 1999....we had a party at our place and my then neighbor Dawn took this picture of Rog giving me a kiss on the cheek. Even though my eyes are closed, I really like this picture....I have this funny, soft spot inside me when Roger kisses my cheek or forehead (I know...way corny huh?)...anyways, thought I'd scan it in and play around with it. I decided to go with black and white for this one...and, hey, this is when Roger even had hair!! LOL Personally I love him either way but I'm kinda partial to his bald head...sshh!
Credits for this layout include: Angela&Emily Powers for ScrapArtist, Rhonna Farrer for 2Peas, Tracy Collins, Sande Kreiger for 2Peas, Michelle Coleman, Atomic Cupcake, Melaine Violette and the cute font is Susie's Hand (downloaded from the net)...

I have some more older photos I've picked to scan, can't wait to play around with them, but I think I need to get dinner started...
Until next time,
Blessings!
1 comment:
Very sweet LO. I have to tell you, I was wondering who the strange man was kissing you. Roger looks so different in this photo.
Love the colors of it.
Have fun on your trip and wear the shorts!
Post a Comment