yep, had a most awesome time visiting my sister in Arizona this past week/weekend! We did the CK convention in Phoenix which was fun...I'll try and post some pics of the projects eventually (truth be told, some I just took the kit for...it seemed way easier to pack to bring back then to complete in class and have to deal with packing!)...then we hit some of the local stores!! Can I just say that Mystic Paper so totally ROCKS!! I really broke the bank in that store but walked out with some waaayyy cool products!! Scrapbooks Etc. is also a most fabulous store, had some fun there as well!!
Even though I was only gone for 5 days, I feel like it's been forever!! I so need to put away my new stash and get serious again...spent today just doing laundry, paying bills and catching up on all that stuff (fun..NOT!)...and missing my partner in crime Shari!
So happy to see my Mandi though, missed her like mad and of course my little man Ozzi was super happy to have me back (I'm the softie that gets him whatever he wants!)...and surprisingly so, the house, left in Roger's care, was still in pretty good condition!! WOW!!
So, nothing to share picture wise...oh yeah, took some fun ones in Arizona and I'll try and upload and share those tomorrow!! Off to make some dinner and try to sort out my new toys!!
Until next time,
Blessings!
5 comments:
So glad you're home safely and that you had fun!! I missed you...I know Mandi probably missed you more than I did!!haha
Glad you found some fun stuff and got to buy new toys...wish I could have joined you!!
Wish I could have joined you too =(
Welcome back! Nice to know you had a good time. Ok... now show us all your new goodies. In a layout preferably...=D
Glad you had a great time and got some new goodies too! And yeah for Roger keeping the house standing!!!
(did it feel weird to be the one leaving?!)
Can't wait to see some pics and fun stuff!
Ramie
Cricket, Scrapbook ect...is that in MESA???????
I cant remember the name of the store that I went to when I was in AZ in Feb, but my parents live in Mesa in the winter months and it was right down the road from them. I was so in AWWWW of this store because they had EVERYTHING and NEW stuff that I had never seen before around here.
Anyways glad that you had a good time and are back....cant wait to see some of your goodies!
Glad your back. I'm glad that you had a wonderful time too!
Can't wait till we scrap in 2 weeks so that I can see all your new goodies!!
Post a Comment