Last night I completed the first Card Challenge. This challenge was to use one of the PageMaps card sketches for September 2008, to use something new in our stash, and to make it a thank-you card. I used my old Basic Grey Black Tie patterned papers, Bazzill cardstock, my SU corner rounder to create the scalloped piece of cardstock, my SU window punch, MM letter stamps, a Heidi Grace polka dot floral embellie, and my "new" stash product was the grey trim from Chatterbox! I am in need of about 10 thank you cards so this was a good jump start for me!

Today I worked on the first Digi Challenge. This challenge was to use one photograph, 3 patterened papers and 2 different embellishments. I used a gorgeous kit by Summer Driggs "Vintage Oreos" (I love this kit!!). The font is Occidental. I also changed my original picture from color by adding a Vintage action and some vignetting to the edges...I also added the EZ Vignette to the entire layout once I had everything in place! Of course the subject is my beloved Ozzi!!

As for the rest of my weekend...I don't have too much planned...I'm feeling all inspired so I might just hang out here in the sCRAP room and play!
Until next time,
Blessings!
3 comments:
You knocked these challenges way out of the ball park.. So cool!!!
I loved that you used your baby's formal name..hehe.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Whoa nelly....those are AWESOME!!! Hope you're having a great weekend!
Beautiful card! And I love your/mine little Ozzie!! He's as sweet as he is cute!
Post a Comment