I have this friend Cathy, and she has such an amazing sense of style! I just love to look at her layouts, they are always so beautiful. What totally kills me is that she just does them! No real thought, she just creates! I wish I had that ability to just sit down and make something beautiful without all the constant pains of thought...plans, re-thinking, blah, blah, blah! I decided that I was going to use Cathy's style as the inspiration for this layout. It isn't how I normally scrap (though, wish it was LOL), and so after browsing all her eye candy in her gallery at the Freak, I got a pretty good idea of what I wanted to do with my layout! I have to say, while it took me awhile to get into the groove of it, once I got going, I had a great time creating! I used only white Bazzill as the base, Bo-Bunny rub-ons, Thickers (of course), a chunk of Making Memories ribbon (halloween ribbon too!) and sparkly brads, and a few florals to which I added some blingy gems to the centers! Look, no patterend papers!! Jump back!! LOL!! I am sooo happy with how this turned out that I might just use Cathy for more inspiration in my future layouts! The pictures I took of Miss Mandi a few weekends ago when we were having lunch at Navy Pier.

Thanks Cathy! Thanks for all your beautiful work and the inspiration you give to me!
Until next time,
Blessings!
5 comments:
I love it!!!! So simple for you, design wise, very awesome!!
That is adorable..great layout and Mandi looks like she was having a fun time!!!
Wow this is absolutely beautiful!! Your friend Cathy really is blessed to have a friend like you who blesses her with all those compliments!!
Love those pictures of Mandi. This LO just brought a big smile to my face!
P.S.
I think Joe misses Roger! HA!
Way cool layout! I love it. Great pics of Miss Mandi!
Girl you are a die hard, I can't say I've ever been inspired by Bruce Willis!!! LOL
Your layout is fabulousoooo..I love the white with black and white photos and just a little splash of color...very nice!
Post a Comment