Sunday, February 01, 2009

February!

Yay! February is here!! That means, one month down in Chicago winter!! Other than that, yep, time is moving along!!

I've been spending a bunch of my time renewing my love of stamping and card making! It doesn't help that my girl Cathy has joined me in the addiction!! We have had a blast visiting stamp stores and hanging out making cards! You seriously need to visit her blog, she is amazing at her talent for coloring and card making!! Well, this morning Cathy asked me if I wanted to take a ride to some shops, check out some more stamps..of course I said "hell yes!!" and off we went!

I came home a few dollars poorer but a few stamps richer!! :) I got the cutest small and large jar stamps from Stamps by Judith, along with some sprigs and flowers...I knew I had to play with them right away!

Here is the card I came up with this afternoon. I used my new Oval Nesties, my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder (LOVE the bug and it's folders) and my Copics (along with some Stampin' Up! inks)....



My house sucks big time for lighting so never mind the picture, it's the best I could get...gotta seriously find a way to get better pics (don't know if it's possible..sheesh)...and I have a few more cards to share as Cathy and I spent yesterday hanging out, listening to some vintage 70's music...and making cards (with a slight break for some yummy Mexican food for lunch)..

But, time is short right now so this is the one I'll share today. Off to order the girl and me some dinner....pour myself a soda..yep, gonna treat myself to a soda...and, yeah, make more cards!!

Until next time,
Blessings!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Now why you gotta go and call the 70's "VINTAGE". Dang....you sure have a way with making me feel old! : )


Love what you did with your new goodies!! Just sad I didn't watch you make it!! he he

La- said...

LOVE IT! I love that you guys have gotten all into Stamping! And have had so much fun together doing it! :)

I love what you made in this post! NICE!!

cinnibonbon said...

You're a true artist. I love your work!!!

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful card!
I've got lighting issues too, sigh.