
Now, granted it's a quickpage, courtesy of Weeds & Wildflowers (LOVE their stuff), but the photo is mine (took it this weekend) and I've not used my PSE 6.0 before today, I've never used a quickpage before and I did it without any instruction on the program (yeah, I know, not that it takes a genius to figure this stuff out LOL), plus, I love how I could make the picture go behind the framing once I got it to size, something I don't think you can do with the other program I had been using, hence the reason I wasn't using quickpages. I also don't really like to use another's design for my stuff. Not that I hold anything against anyone who lifts designs, or uses page kits etc..but part of the fun of this hobby for me is the stretching of my creative brain, and if just taking a pic and plopping it into someone elses design work is all I did, it would bore the heck outta me! Again, just my personal feelings, no judgement here!
It is nice to know that I have that option though, when my lovely muse seems to take a vaca on me! I think now that I've got some PSE courage going, I'll try my hand at designing a layout using different elements. I also want to learn how to install and use brushes, and, I bought the most rad set of actions that I want to play around with some more!
So, until next time,
Blessings!
5 comments:
Awesome layout Cricket!!! I love it!
aw, it is cute! :)
keep it up cricket and if you ever need any help or advice feel free to call me! i think you did a great job! cute picture of your puppy!
You are so talented...someday maybe you can teach me!!!
Awesome photo, love how you got in nice & tight on his face and good for you for stretching your brain cells! I had pse for about a year before I really dug into it, so intimidating.
Post a Comment