I switched up my tuneage...still "head banging" as a friend told me LOL, but, it is what it is right?? Got my all time favorite Metallica song...their version of Bob Seger's Turn the Page...love it!! Also added some Queensryche, Tesla, Ozzy, Warrant..humm..oh yeah Autograph...so, enjoy ya'll!! Seriously, if you've not heard the Metallica version, give it your ear..you won't be sorry..so totally FAB-YOU-LUSS!!!
Alrighty then, on to my two VIP's...yes maam...Very Important Person/Puppy! I can't share with ya'll my challenge piece that I did for the Scrap Your Crap challenge at my pal Simone's site, until the 5th (I thought it was the first..sorry!) so instead, I am going to post a pic I took of my most favorite vip's a couple weekends ago! Seriously folks, I NEED some photo help! As snapshots go I do ok, but I want better than that! I saw that Karen Russell will be opening registration for her online photo class on May 5th...might just have to try my hand at getting a spot in that.

see, lighting is off, shadows on the face but me likey it anyways...think it will be one I scrap this weekend!! Oh yeah, still need to pull myself together for that..sheesh!
Not much else to report, so......
until next time,
Blessings!
**** just a side note here**** what is up with my neighbor's grass??? seriously, I need to paint that green or something...photoshop editing, here we come! LOL
9 comments:
I really can't believe you were/are a head banger!! Its just not written all over your face!!
Maybe classical or something!!
Love the pic of your kids!!
Love your new playlist!!!! I'm a head banger at heart too!!
Great photo!!!
My my.. I never took you for a head banger!! LOL Love the shot!
La-
LOVE the music....makes me miss my hubby a little though.... he he!
Love the shot, but yeah, the hat kills the light on her face. And the tree outta her head is kindda funny lookin too......photoshop is your friend though!
Hope you are having a great week!
great playlist! I'm gonna keep your blog window open till it's finished playing -lol! cute pic of your girl and your pup -I've never mastered the whole photoshop thing but good luck with that! ;)
oh and yay for may -although I can hardly believe this year is 1/3 of the way through already!
my 2yo little girl is such an ozzy fan! (i blame my dh for that!) haha so the next generation of headbangers is in full effect :)
I love that picture..can't wait to see it scrapped!! Yeah photoshop your neighbor's yard!! Seriously our grass looks like that and I was wondering if you had moved next door to me!!haha
Love the pic of Mandy and your dog, so friggin cute!
See, this is how my pictures look, too. While they're GOOD pictures, there's something missing. I'm trying to have a better eye for composition, still working on that.
Post a Comment