I know, a couple days late in getting this done..but after tomorrow I will be all caught up and doing one a day! I did take my pics on day one (and have taken one each day since) as well as do the journaling on December 1st...it's just that I didn't have a clear vision of how I wanted to approach this album..that is until I was reading Ali's blog yesterday and saw her cool digi elements!! It totally hit me...I would do this album totally digi and then have it printed out!! That solved my problem of not having the time to create the covers and pages for the album in advance (since I was already behind on that part of it)...and I have been jonesing to do some digi work but with all my Christmas projects being paper and glue, I just wasn't having the time to focus on playing with digi!! Soooo happy to have solved all these little issues in one fell swoop!!
Pretty pleased with how this turned out. Like I said, used mainly Ali's digi elements, available at Designer Digitals. I also added in some flourishes by Katie Pertiet and some snowflakes by Rhonna Farrer.
On December 1st, as luck would have it, we had our first official snowfall of the season! How perfect for this, don't ya think!!?? I went out front and took a few shots of the house and bushes, as well as got a few shots off the back deck at our pond and backyard...I wanted to use more than one picture so I played with a few of them in Photoshop and made a collage..viola!!
I'm going towards a very clean and simple look with these layouts...and my plan is to keep them pretty much like this one here, but I'll vary certain papers and elements at times! Anyways....happy to have Day One completed...on to Day Two tonight!!

Until Next Time,
Blessings!
4 comments:
prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Also LOVE the ornament on your masthead!
HUGS!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that layout!! great work, and way to go on doing the dec daily thing! I wanted to, but with Christmas in Jan here, it seemed kind of weird....I might do a week in Jan, when Erik gets home (maybe start a day before or so, with our preparations and stuff)!
what a terrific idea. loving where you're going with this. looks like an awesome start. :D
Love the daily post idea...wish I could do that but I'd miss a bunch of them...
I'll have to catch up on your blog when I return..have a great week!!
Post a Comment