Monday, August 13, 2007

Quick digi...

Monday Monday....my favorite day of the week! Spent today fighting another migraine...ick, but thankfully it is gone for the most part..so I decided to just play around on the puter until my new favorite show, Saving Grace with Holly Hunter comes on. This is just a quick and simple layout, not too much going on here, just wanted to putter alittle and this is what I came up with. Credits include: Shabby Princess, Tina Chambers, GG Digital Designs, KSharonK Designs, Tracy Collins, MUnderwood, and Jomi van Bekkum&Jackie Eckles for ScrapArtist.com. This is a picture I took of Mandi and her best friend Hannah in June. Hannah moved last summer (she used to live a few doors down) and it just broke Mandi's heart. The two of them were inseparable, I think I had Hannah here more than she lived at her own home LOL! Well, last summer Hannah was able to come for a few days visit shortly after they moved but up until this summer, it was the last time the two saw eachother. Hannah and Mandi are true best friends, they hang on the phone and the computer every day and Mandi was thrilled when she got an invite to come spend 10 days in Minnesota with Hannah!
Mandi is hoping that maybe over the holidays this year, Hannah will be able to come back for a visit. Until then, I suppose the internet and phone companies will have to keep these two in touch!

Well, that's about all I accomplished today...this and taking my girl out for some ice cream spur of the moment..gotta love that!

Until next time,
Blessings!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Way too cute..you're just cranking them out!!!

Cathy said...

Great job with the digi! It's so sad that her BF has to live so far away. It's such a big part of our growing up years. Glad that they maintain contact through internet and phone. We didn't have internet when we were young and my best friend moved to Arkansas. It was a sad time for us both.

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout. Fun picture of Hannah and Lilo. I still wish I had someone to paper scrapbook with since I will be doing that soon. Oh well...

c

Kristie W. said...

Great layout! Love the pp used and the journaling in the circle.

Kath W said...

Cute layout!